hobby是什么意思 hobby软件 百度百科

These two ladies profoundly impacted my life

这两位女士对我的人生产生了深刻的影响

and I will never be able to thank them personally,

我却永远没有机会对她们当面表示感谢了

so I will do it here.

所以我会在这里表达谢意

First,

首先

to the random teenage girl on the train:

我要致那个在火车上偶遇的少女

You were talking with your friend.

那时你在和朋友聊天

She seemed really depressed

你的朋友看起来十分消沉

because she could not get a boyfriend.

因为她找不到男朋友

I was half listening to the conversation

我无意间大致听到了你们的对话

while dozing off

一边还昏昏欲睡

and heard you say:

我听到你说

&34;WHY do you want a boyfriend so much?

为什么你这么想要有一个男友?

What do you think will change in your life

你觉得,自己的生活会发生什么变化

after getting a boyfriend?&34;

当你有了男友之后

That woke me up.

这句话点醒了我

At the time,

那时

I was obsessing over getting a particular &34;dream job&34;.

我岌岌的想要争取一份“梦想中的工作”

I was depressed

为此我十分消沉

and anxious about it,

十分焦急

I was crying over it.

我时常为之哭泣

I was feeling like such a failure.

我感到自己太失败了

It was all I could think or talk (and complain) about.

我满脑子里想的,口中说(抱怨)的都是这件事

As soon as I got home,

我一回到家

I made a list:

就做了一个清单

&34;Things that I think will change

生活中会有什么样的变化

if I get my dream job&34;.

如果我得到了我梦中的工作

It ended up being such a long list.

最后,我列出了一张非常长的清单

I was basically blaming all of life&39;s problems,

基本上我就是在抱怨生活中的难题

big and small

有大有小

on not having this particular job.

似乎它们都是因为我没有得到那份工作才产生的

Not only that,

不仅如此

but I was also putting things &34;on hold&34;

我还搁置了许多事情

until after I got this job

一定要等到自己得到那份工作才愿意做

for no good reason.

并没有什么正当的理由

Like I needed a particular job title

比如,我需要那个职位头衔

to join a gym

才能去健身

or practice my hobby.

去发展自己的爱好

So I took that list

于是我拿起那张清单

and started DOING everything I wrote down.

开始实际的做每一件我写下的事情

I started addressing the problems directly

我开始直面那些问题

and finding outlets for the things

寻找某些事情的出口

I was not satisfied with.

排解自己对那些事情的不满

I still wanted the job,

我仍然 那份工作

but my happiness did not depend on it.

但我是否幸福并不完全依仗于它

Since then,

从那时起

when I find myself obsessing over a particular thing,

每当我发现自己沉湎于某样东西

I always take the time

我总会花些时间

to think

去想一想

if I&39;m using it as an excuse

我是不是在用这样东西当做借口

to not work on other problems I might have.

从而不去解决自己可能面临的其他难题

Thank you,

谢谢你

teenage girl on the train.

火车上的少女

You were trying to help your friend

你只是想帮助自己的朋友

and changed a stranger&39;s life instead.

但你却改变了一个陌生人的一生

Second,

我第二个要感谢的

to the woman that lives in an apartment

是住在同一栋公寓里的女人

somewhere above me:

她家正好在我楼上

You moved to the building

你搬进公寓时

shortly after I did.

我刚搬进去不久

I heard some people move

我听到有人搬运东西的声音

what sounded like a very heavy object

听上去像是十分沉重的东西

up the stairs

就在我的楼上

and you thanking them

你连声道谢

with such happiness in your voice.

声音里满满的欢欣

And then I heard music.

然后我听到了音乐

You almost didn&39;t wait for the movers to leave

你甚至不愿意等到搬家的人离开

before you started playing that piano.

就开始弹奏你的钢琴

And you kept playing.

你一直弹下去

Every day.

每天如此

Every day

每天

I heard the piano

我都听到钢琴声

and I remember thinking

我记得自己那时想到

&34;She plays beautifully,

她弹得多么好

I wish I was that good at my hobby&34;.

真希望我对自己的爱好也是如此精通

And then I felt like an idiot.

这时我才知道自己多么愚蠢

Because

因为

I was hearing you play every day

我每天都听到你弹钢琴

while I was wasting time online.

自己却在上网浪费时间

So I closed my laptop

于是我关上了自己的笔记本

and got practicing.

开始练习

I&39;m trying to build that habit now.

现在,我正努力发展自己的爱好

Sometimes

有时

it&39;s hard to find that motivation ,

我很难找到自己的动力

sometimes I forget .

有时我会忘记

But every day I hear you play,

但是每天我都会听到你练琴

and every time

每到这时

I stop what I&39;m doing

我会停下手头正在做的事情

and practice for a little bit.

练习一小会儿

I&39;m still not great,

我仍然技艺不佳

but I&39;m getting better.

但我在不断进步

Thank you,

谢谢你

lady who lives in my building.

与我住在同一栋楼里的女士

You are just practicing a skill you enjoy

你只是在练习一项你喜欢的技艺

and you inspired a stranger to do the same.

你却激励了一个陌生人向你那样去做

点击了解更多可参与50元话费抽奖

了解更多

免责声明:本文章由会员“马阳华”发布如果文章侵权,请联系我们处理,本站仅提供信息存储空间服务如因作品内容、版权和其他问题请于本站联系